Definition of the phrase Level Up: Increase Something in order to remove the Uneven. Increase or reach a Higher Level or measure.
Why go up or increase? For whoever has, more will be given, and he will have more; but from the one who does not have, even what he has will be taken away. Matthew 25:29 (Context- Parable of the talents). These are not times to Get Ready, but rather, they are times to be Ready.
- Level Up, level up because Christ is Coming Soon! The times we are living in are bad and while the world is preparing the way for the Antichrist, the church is preparing the way for Jesus Christ!
- Increase your Prayer, Level Up, Level up. The School of Prayer 6am on Saturdays has made Intimacy with God a relevant and powerful church in the city. Hundreds of people gather to pray every Saturday, but even so this number does not represent the more than two thousand members that the church has. The question that God asks us today, where are the others? And for those who did not know, we have activated the Fourth Vigil prayer at 4:30 am every day from Monday to Friday. Dozens of people come to pray and intercede, but the question remains the same WHERE ARE THE OTHERS? Through this Prayer God has unleashed a Supernatural Evangelism in the streets, parks and shopping malls!
- Level up and get into Evangelism! Hundreds of people are being reached with the good news of Jesus Christ! In such a way that the videos of Evangelism have reached more than a million people and many churches and leaders of Evangelism in the body of Christ have been activated to evangelize and reap the harvest of the last times! Does God ask again WHERE ARE THE OTHERS?
I have news for you, the bar has been raised! Not by the hand of man but by the will of God. Just like the Olympics if the bar is raised, the athlete has to level up! Level Up, church Level up, we can not continue uneven. In order to see the greatest Revival in history, we first have to raise the level of Prayer, Evangelism and Fear of God!
Fear of God:
- Says the Lord, I wish they had such a heart that they would fear me and keep all my commandments every day, so that it would go well for them and their children forever!
- “Oh, if they always had such a heart, if they were willing to fear Me and obey all My Commands! Then it would always go well for them and their descendants.”— Deuteronomy 5:29 (NLT)
Fear of God is not fear of God, it is respect for God and love. Why is there so much fear in the world today? Why are antidepressants and anxiolytics among the best-selling medicines? Because the fear of God has been lost! When man loses his fear of God, he ends up fearing other men, the future, circumstances. The fear of God is in the one who avoids sin because of the punishment that it carries with it, it is practiced for fear of God's rebuke. But, for the children of God “In love there is no fear, but perfect love casts out fear (of God).
1 John 4:18. The one who fears God has not been perfected in love, and the one who has the fear that comes from God loves him more, and tries to please and please him more. I WANT TO EXPLAIN WELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FEAR OF GOD AND FEAR OF GOD.
- One of the spirits that are on the throne is the SPIRIT OF FEAR OF GOD.
- Isaiah 11:2: “And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him; spirit of wisdom and understanding, spirit of counsel and power, spirit of knowledge and fear of the Lord."
The fear of God preserves. But the Lord takes care of those who fear him, of those who hope in his great love. Psalm 33:18.
- The fear of God prospers. Psalms 112: Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, and takes great delight in his commandments. His offspring will be powerful on earth; The generation of the upright will be blessed. Goods and riches are in his house, “Come, children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD. Who is the man who desires life, That he desires many days to see good? Keep your tongue from evil, and your lips from speaking deceit. Turn away from evil, and do good; Seek peace and pursue it. The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are attentive to their cry." Psalm 34:11-15
- The fear of God drives us to give because you know who your provider is. 2 Corinthians 9: 6-7: Each one should give according to what he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, because God loves the one he gives cheerfully
- The fear of God frees us from making bad decisions and aligning ourselves with his purpose. Exodus 1:17 KJV: 17 but the midwives feared God, and did not do as the king of Egypt commanded them, but spared the children. Proverbs 1:7 KJV: 7 The beginning of wisdom is the fear of the Lord; Fools despise wisdom and teaching.
- The fear of God produces humility. When someone truly fears God, they submit to him no matter the cost. This person is amazed and trembles with a proper fear before God and his Word and this feeling is not a passing thing. As David wrote, “Fear the Lord, all the earth; Let all the inhabitants of the world fear before him” (Psalm 33:8). An example of wrong fear. In the Bible we find an example of the type of noxious fear: when the Israelites were about to enter the Promised Land, ten of the twelve spies sent to reconnoiter the territory returned with a pessimistic report. This was so discouraging, that the people were filled with fear and discouragement to the point of wanting to rebel against Moses and return to Egypt!
AP. Chris Mata.