1 Kings tells the story of the Shunammite woman whose son had been resurrected by the prophet Elisha. But He speaks to him and tells him to leave this city because 7 years of hunger are coming. She leaves EVERYTHING, belongings, land, business. The passage continues by telling that the Shunammite's property was confiscated when she left. She returned to CLAIM what belonged to her, she did not remain paralyzed in her season where she dreamed and said what she had.
- THE SHUNAMITE REPRESENTS THE CHURCH THAT IS NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT A NEGATIVE FOR AN ANSWER, FIGHTS FOR WHAT BELONGS TO IT.
- THE ENEMY WILL TRY TO DISCOURAGE YOU WITH THOUGHTS OR WORDS LIKE: “EVERYTHING IS LOST, THERE IS NOTHING TO DO, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME, OR A LOT OF TIME HAS PASSED.
- SHE DID NOT GO TO INTERMEDIARIES, BUT WAS DIRECTLY WITH THOSE WHO COULD GIVE THE ORDER TO RETURN WHAT SHE HAD LOST.
- THERE IS A PLACE IN THE SEASONAL AND SEASONAL HEAVENLY COURTS WHERE YOU CAN ENTER TO RECLAIM WHAT HAS BEEN PARALYZED, BEHIND, AGED AND RUSTED.
- TAL VEZ EXISTEN OTRAS PERSONAS QUE SE LANZARON ANTES DE TIEMPO AL MINISTERIO, A PONER UN NEGOCIO, UNA RELACIÓN Y AHORA SE ENCUENTRAN DESINCRONIZADAS EN EL TIEMPO Y TODO ESTO ESTÁ AFECTANDO EL AVANCE Y RESULTADOS EN ESTE MOMENTO
The wise Salomon said
Time and occasion happen to everyone. But you cannot be crying when it is time to laugh, planting when its time to harvest, and hugging when you should not be hugging.
Identify when you stopped or moved too ahead and pray to the Lord that you can sincerely synchronize time the time of God in order to see a true advance in your life.
Pastor Yoanny Martinez.